Here's a small mixer that i'm working on. It may not seem like much, but for me this is quite a large undertaking. It's not really something I need so i'm building this purely as a personal challenge.
- 4 channels with gain, eq, pan and volume
- Good preamps with balanced direct outputs
- 3 band active EQ per channel
- VU metering, switchable for each channel or main L/R
- Balanced stereo output
- Headphone output in stereo
- Good quiet regulated powersupply
I made my own vero layout for a preamp based on the INA217 datasheet. It sounds very good!
to be continued...